Monday, April 18, 2011

Name Change: From One Eighth Grader to The Supplier

For a few years now my blog has been called "One Eighth Grader." Most of the posting I did here was related to the activities I did in my classroom. With the pressures of graduate school mounting, I had to make a decision about what I wanted to do with this space, and as I look back on most of my posts for the 2010-2011 school year, I find they're mostly about books.

The executive decision that I have made, then, is that I am going to dedicate this blog to reviewing the young adult novels that I read.

I joined The Centurions of 2011 on Facebook this year, and do monthly updates of books that I read. From there, I started a video blog, called The Supplier (which I may change to The Book Supplier for consistency). I'm thinking about doing a huge overhaul of this blog come summer. Reorganize, add pages with titles for genre/theme.

A URL change is coming soon, I think, however I'm not sure how soon that will happen.

Until I'm here again, happy reading, and don't forget to be awesome.

No comments: