Sunday, May 15, 2011

Review: The Strange Case of Origami Yoda


The Strange Case of Origami YodaThe Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The Strange Case of Origami Yoda is cute. As I was reading this, I could already picture the student I want to give it to next year. In the novel, Dwight is a social outcast. Then he creates the Origami Yoda. Tommy, who compiles the case files on Dwight and the Origami Yoda, is trying to figure out whether or not to trust the Origami Yoda's advice.
In the midst of all the books with heavy topics that I like to read, Origami Yoda was a nice break. The second book in this series by Tom Angleberger, which will have something to do with Darth Paper, will be released in August. Look for it.



View all my reviews

No comments: