Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Reads: The Centurions of 2011

To my own amazement, given that my university semester started recently, I read 14 books in January.

The First Escape (Doppleganger #1) by G. P. Taylor
The Water Wars by Cameron Stratcher
If I Stay by Gayle Foreman**
Shantorian (Trackers #2) by Patrick Carman
Gossamer by Lois Lowry
How We Think by John Dewey
Readicide by Kelly Gallagher
Watchmen by Alan Moore
Elijah of Buxton by Christopher Paul Curtis
The Maze of Bones (39 Clues #1) by Rick Riordan
One False Note (39 Clues #2) by Gordon Korman
Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer
Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony by Eion Colfer
Literacy and Learning by Deborah Brandt
Teachers as Cultural Workers: Letters to those who dare teach by Paolo Freire

**Even though I liked 13 Reasons Why better (which no one I talk to seems to agree with me on), If I Stay was probably my favorite read of January.

No comments: