Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Books into Movies



I saw this on YouTube today and thought to myself, "Oh, my, that actually seems kind of funny." I posted before about how I abandoned Wimpy Kid, finding it utterly ridiculous. I wonder if this movie is going to have the Twilight effect on me (I was against that saga until after I saw the second movie, then I read all the novels). Needless to say, I think I'm going to see this one.

I'm pretty excited about the release of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians movie in February. I'm taking one of my kids to see it. My middle school's rockin' librarian thought it would be cool to do an essay contest around the Percy Jackson and the Olympians books, The winner receives a free ticket to the movie. I'm excited about that, too. I'm off to write essay questions, but I'll leave you with the Percy Jackson trailer.

No comments: